2013 NOVO NORDISK CAPE COD MARATHON HALF INFORMATION
DATE, START TIME, LOCATION:
Saturday, October 26 at 7:30 am, Main Street, Falmouth, MA
- To view a map of the course, click here.
- Course Description: Basic Loop with some out and back, starting on Main Street and ending in Town Hall Square, on secondary roads with light traffic and on bike path; generally flat except for some rolling hills between miles 6.5 and 9.5; very scenic with sweeping vistas of Nobska Light and Vineyard Sound.
CLAM CHOWDAH CHALLENGE: Runners interested in the Clam Chowdah Challenge (running both the Half and Full Marathons), should go to the Clam Chowdah Challenge page for more information and entry forms. NOTE!!!: To Register to run the Challenge, you must register ONLY for the Clam Chowdah Challenge which will automatically enter you in both the half and full marathons. DO NOT enter the half and full marathons separately!
IMPORTANT NOTE! If you have already signed up for either the half or full marathons and now have decided that you are willing to inflict even more pain on yourself by entering the "Clam Chowdah Challenge" (assuming it has not filled), e-mail the Race Administrator at email@example.com for instructions.
HALF MARATHON REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Entry Fee: $60.00 through June 30; $75.00 through October 25 OR the race sells out.
| Special One-Year Subscription Offer for New England Runner Magazine for only $19.97!!!|
If you register on-line, check the appropriate box, and if you enter by mail, add $19.97 to your entry fee. You'll be amazed how you can impress your friends and family with your in-depth knowledge of the running scene in New England, New York and beyond after reading just one issue!!!
- THE FIELD WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 1200 HALF MARATHONERS WHO ENTER!!! Runners entering the Cape Cod Marathon Half should be well enough trained to complete the course in three hours. After 10:30 am, the course will be closed, and runners who finish after that time may not be timed.
- All finishers receive a medallion and certificate
- Half marathon entrants must be 14 years of age or older on race day
- Confirmation of entry will be emailed when entry is processed.
- Bib number assignment and more information will be emailed out by October.
- The "ChronoTrack B-Tag" system will be used for timing and scoring.