2013 MARATHON INFORMATION
Registration opens February 18, 2013
DATE, START TIME, LOCATION:
Sunday, October 27 at 8:30 am, Main Street, Falmouth, MA
MARATHON REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- CLAM CHOWDAH CHALLENGE: Runners interested in the Clam Chowdah Challenge (running both the Half and Full Marathons), should go to the Clam Chowdah Challenge page for more information. NOTE!!!: To Register to run the Challenge, you must register ONLY for the Clam Chowdah Challenge which will automatically enter you in both the half and full marathons. DO NOT enter the half and full marathons separately!
IMPORTANT NOTE! If you have already signed up for either the half or full marathons and now have decided that you are willing to inflict even more pain on yourself by entering the "Clam Chowdah Challenge" (assuming it has not filled), e-mail the Race Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- All other Marathoners, follow the steps below.
Entry Fee: $70.00 through June 30; $85.00 through October 26 OR until sold out.
To register, go to the Marathon Entry Form and follow the simple instructions.
| Special One-Year Subscription Offer for New England Runner Magazine for only $19.97!!!|
If you register on-line, check the appropriate box, and if you enter by mail, add $19.97 to your entry fee. You'll be amazed how you can impress your friends and family with your in-depth knowledge of the running scene in New England, New York and beyond after reading just one issue!!!
THE FIELD WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 1,200 MARATHONERS WHO ENTER!!! Runners entering the Cape Cod Marathon should be well enough trained to complete the course in six hours. After 2:30 pm, the course will be closed, and runners who finish after that time may not be scored.
- NOTE: NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!!!
- All entrants receive a long-sleeved t-shirt
- All finishers receive a medallion and certificate
- Marathon entrants must be 14 years of age or older on race day
- Confirmation of entry will be emailed when entry is processed.
- Bib number assignment and more information will be emailed out BY October 1st.
- The "ChronoTrack B-Tag" system will be used for timing and scoring.