2014 MARATHON INFORMATION
DATE, START TIME, LOCATION:
Sunday, October 26 at 8:30 am, Main Street, Falmouth, MA
MARATHON REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- CLAM CHOWDAH CHALLENGE: Runners interested in the Clam Chowdah Challenge (running both the Half and Full Marathons), should go to the Clam Chowdah Challenge page for more information. NOTE!!!: To register to run the Challenge, you must register ONLY for the Clam Chowdah Challenge which will automatically enter you in both the half and full marathons. DO NOT enter the half and full marathons separately!
| Special One-Year Subscription Offer for New England Runner Magazine for only $19.97!!!|
If you register on-line, check the appropriate box, and if you enter by mail, add $19.97 to your entry fee. You'll be amazed how you can impress your friends and family with your in-depth knowledge of the running scene in New England, New York and beyond after reading just one issue!!!
THE FIELD WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 1,200 MARATHONERS WHO ENTER!!! Runners entering the Cape Cod Marathon should be well enough trained to complete the course in six hours. After 2:30 pm, the course will be closed, and runners who finish after that time may not be scored.
- NOTE: NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!!!
- Parking is available within walking distance of the Lawrence School and Start/Finish. For a map of the race day parking areas, click on this link: Race Day Parking.
- All entrants receive a t-shirt
- All finishers receive a medallion and certificate
- Marathon entrants must be 14 years of age or older on race day
- Confirmation of entry will be emailed when entry is processed.
- Bib number assignment and more information will be emailed out by mid-October.
- The "ChronoTrack B-Tag" system will be used for timing and scoring.
MARATHON PRIZE INFORMATION
|Place ||Men's Overall ||Women's Overall ||Men's Master ||Women's Master||Men's Senior ||Women's Senior||Men's Veteran ||Women's Veteran |
|1. ||$500 ||$500 ||$300 ||$300 ||$150 ||$150 ||$100 ||$100 |
|2. ||$400 ||$400 ||$200 ||$200 ||$100 ||$100 |
|3. ||$300 ||$300 ||$100 ||$100 |
|4. ||$250 ||$250 |
|5. ||$200 ||$200|
$500.00 bonus for breaking the overall men's and women's course records!